Tuesday, October 5, 2010

its good to aim high

I have lofty goals for the future...

  • first and foremost, i need to finish a thank you card. start small, ensure success.
  • Finish an application for to be a camp counselor.
  • Become a certified zumba instructor. What is better than having fun, getting a workout as well getting paid? nothing.
  • Read the stack of 7 books I have by my bed. I shall start with The Kandy Kolored Tangerine Flake Streamline Baby
  • Figure out what to do with school. Well apply to school and take the GRE's.
  • Get a new job or I will lose my mind.
  • Move... to Africa. Yes, for an indefinite amount of time. Ever since I went in 2008 I can't stop thinking about being there and living and really experiencing what it is like to be out of my comfort zone.

Those are my goals as of today. Could change tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment